Welcome to Buxville.net! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Buxville community.

Bux now on MC 1.4!

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by Joy, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Joy

Joy
    Administrator

Ratings:
    +1,933 / 104 / -58
    I had time available today to update us to 1.4, so we have some fun new toys to play with ;)

- Anvils are disabled (we've discussed this and currently there's sadly no way to balance these, even as high-end feature)
    - Item Frames are available for all as vanilla feature, Show cases are still different and possibly better, and thus remain a Shopkeeping perk for now.
    - New crops will also need light to grow as the older crops do.
    - Baked potatoes will have a use for Husbandry pets (coming soon).
    - Wither spawning should work correctly in those areas that allow mob spawning.
    - Invis potions work, but if you move/rotate, the Invis effect is removed. Omera Lvl 4 can move while staying invisible in Ether and Islands (still not in Nether).

I think that's about it for now, the Pets feature for Husbandry should be coming alive soon, hopefully today. Combat's compass tracking should be back this week hopefully.

I am still moving, so yes, there's still many things that need work for Bux 3.0, such as reclaiming/prots, am doing my best, hopefully 1.4 is stable at least!

Last but not least, with some luck we should have less issues with map-saving spikes now, lemme know how it goes :)

• Like Like x 3
  2. xSibous

xSibous

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi, i am having troubles joining the server. i cant find the link where i post my thread ( IGN name) can you provide a link? thanks

3. bergkampclec

bergkampclec
    Isle Donor

Ratings:
    +186 / 7 / -6
    It's the big tab above you that says "Join!"

4. Humberto1994S

Humberto1994S

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    HEY, i use to play in buxville server until it was restarted again. Now that i would love to join again i cant and i also tried to go to join but it says its blocked. could you help me plz?

5. Yix

Yix

Ratings:
    +1 / 3 / -5
    omerta*
    :p

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  6. swaze

swaze
    World Donor

Ratings:
    +110 / 11 / -34
    what
    are
    you
    doing
    wtf

7. LetsGoRidePandas

LetsGoRidePandas
    Chat Moderator

Ratings:
    +149 / 10 / -6
    anything disabled/enabled/nerfed/buffed for 1.4.6 that we should know?

Last edited: Dec 24, 2012