Some more fixes and additions:
- /h was tweaked, from now on it should spawn players 1b above on where they placed their home position, so hopefully it should fix issues with teleporting home and getting stuck in ground.
- /h now has a cooldown of 5min, this is a preparation as players will have ability to have 2 homes soon.
Whowas and whois:
- /whois playername - Returns newest name of the player(that has played on the server). Useful if someone griefs you and then changes name.
- /whowas playername - Returns a list of names that player used. Must be used with the newest name of the player, otherwise it will say that player doesn't exist.
-Clay, hardened clay, stained clay and packed ice should no longer be dropping on the mainworld in their specific biomes(Mesa, Icy spikes etc), so should prevent those...
K, quick notes:
- /h works again as an alias for /home
- Chat channel shortcuts should work again without any errors( /g, /t etc)
- /spawn readjusted.
- /sethome locations have been reset(change of plugin, for any problems please contact Rahman as he coded it. If you're not near your home position, poke me and I will tp you to your last home location.)
- Monsters will now despawn on protected regions(need to specify the region, so I will do it for previously made prots while zoners will add that protection for new ones)
- /lwc no longer works in the ether(exploit)
- MCMMO disabled till further notice(UUID screwups with the database, mixing few people's stats etc.Sorry, but can only wait on them to fix.)
Ok guys, just want to go over this quick, so you don't feel left in the dark.
1 - Final ETA & Schedule of what's to come
Wednesday, 4th March, 20:00 CET : Public test opening
You will be able to go to ether 1, Nether etc, build a house(will appoint few people who will be in charge of prots), however, as this is going to be a public test phase, I want to avoid potential problems with economy/rank stuff untill we're sure that some of the experimental builds of the plugins we're using are not having a faulty UUID code.
Saturday, 7th March : Mass email + final tweaks
On Saturday evening, mass email will be sent once more, notifying everything that we're about to open, and we will try...
Phew, that was a loooooot of work. Sorry I'm a bit late with the news, but to apologise, I will give some rather nifty results of our work.
I know that I gave some ETA on the IRC(20th Feb), but I think we may end up being behind the schedule a bit, so, few days at least.
Now, the news.
Test server and the progress
~60 installed, and working:
I've installed about ~60plugins that gave most, if not all, the perks on 3.0. However, as we will have overhaul on the whole system, some rather new perks will become available. That means, there's about 30-40 plugins more to go, that will give you even more perks and tools to play with. I won't go into too much detail in here about plugins, it will all be available through Wiki soon enough as I start working with Wiki team.7 major core plugins/things are left to be done:...
Page 3 of 9